Fawad (cassia Tora Seeds)-cassia Tora Seeds is a Dicot in the Subfamily Caesalpinioideae. Its Name is Derived from Its Sinhala Name Tora. It Grows Wild in Most of the Tropics and is Consider Ed A Weed in Many Places. Its Native Range is in Central America.
Form : Seeds
- It is Used for External Tonic for Bowel, Liver and Kidney.
- It is Used for Treatment of Red or Itchy Eyes and also Alleviates the Discomfort in Case of Light -sensitive Eyes.
- It Helps to Manage Hight Blood Pressure.
- Oil of Cassia Tora Seeds for Effective Treatment for Arthiritis Pain in the Joints
- It Improves Blood Circulation and Relife Pain in the Muscles and Tissues By Warming It.